So we have managed to keep our New Year's Resolution alive for three weeks now! Last weekend we went to the Air and Space Museum followed by a nice stroll along the Mall. Lily enjoyed the beautiful fresh air and the warm sunshine the best I think. It was so nice to be outside!
In addition to our weekend adventures, Lily is having her own adventures standing, crawling, walking along all the furniture in our house, etc. etc.! She has discovered that crawling has opened up a whole new world to her. She also loves to point at things now. This is her new way of communicating with us and it is so cute! She points at anything interesting, or something tasty that she wants to eat. I love it! Every day she is changing and doing new things. This is happening all to fast and just when I want to take a picture of her newest "trick" she has advanced to something even newer! Slow down Lily :)
2 comments:
yay! I'm going to love stalking your blog. :) Looks great so far, and that kid you have there is just adorable.
I'm excited to check out your blog, Aim and to keep up with all your adventures. Who knows, I may be next to jump on...
Post a Comment