
We have had such a wonderful past few weeks filled with family and amazing achievements. We loved being with our supportive families, and enjoyed spending time with everyone! Lily especially loved the butterfly exhibit at the Natural History Museum! Look at that friend on Daddy's head!

So after the hoopla of birthdays, graduation, and visitors, we took our own little vacation! This was Lily's second time to the beach.

The first time she was only 3 months old and was just along for the ride. This time it was a different story! She was very interested in all the happenings!

She was a trooper in the car , she slept like a champ, and her eating...well, we'll just say that she ate vacation style - lots of fishy crackers, bananas, and bits and pieces of Mom and Dad's food!


The ocean was a little intimidating, and cold! Lily didn't really like the sand and stayed well protected on her little towel. It was a great way to keep her stationary for a few minutes! She attended her very first concert and we thought it only appropriate to break her in to the absolute best, Mr James Taylor of course!

She clapped and danced throughout the first half of the concert, then she was out cold after a short stroll around the grassy hill. The concert was so great...it made us really miss our home and our family. Memories of hiking in the Uintah mountains were swimming through my mind!

So it's back home and back to real life! Just eating fishy crackers and hanging out with Dad. Real life is pretty dang good.
5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! I'm sure it was nice to get away. Lily is getting cuter by the minute! We can't wait for Sun Valley!
I LOVE the picture of Lily eating in the restaurant. SO cute!!!!
You guys have been BUSY! Holy crap. So many posts..congrats on all the special occassions. Graduations...birthdays. It looks so fun. I'm glad you are having a blast and I hope we get to see you...sometime....before christmas...or christmas..
What fun activities. I loved the lady bug cake too!
I'm so jealous you got ot go to the beach. You live in an amazing place! Those pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing your life.
Post a Comment