Photo Courtesy of

Sarah Fletcher Photography, 2012

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Florida for Mommy!

So just a quick post....I went to Florida last weekend with my co-workers for a wedding without
Ryan and without Lily.  It was the first time I have been away from Lily, and you know what? We all survived!  I had a wonderful time with my friends and the wedding was so beautiful and so much fun!  
Thank you Marissa for getting married and inviting all of us to be a part of it, and thank you Ryan and Grandma Debbie for making it possible for me to go!  
Thank you to the beautiful Hyatt Regency in Fort Myers...I almost cried when I walked in it was that beautiful.  Thanks to Kim, my wonderful roommate!  She truly makes everything so much fun!  I don't know the last time I just relaxed by a pool, went down a crazy water slide, ate lots of yummy food, and truly danced the night away!!!  It was a blast!  I wish I could dance every weekend, obviously I miss my dancing days!  It was terrific, thanks again Marissa and congratulations!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's see, it must be the month to travel...without children! Kevin and Monica were off to San Fracisco, Josh and Liz were back east in New York, and you (without Ryan) were down in Florida dancing your heart out....while all this was happening, the grandmas were babysitting...I'm glad you all had a good time! Love, Grandma Suzi