Halloween is much more fun (and more exhausting) with a little child. We had a little Halloween party to go to last night and on the way my precious ballerina decided to have a freak out in the car seat and in her fury proceeded to pull out her beautiful and quite perfect little pony tail. I tried to include an up close picture of her perfect pre-destroyed pony tail!
Photo Courtesy of
Sarah Fletcher Photography, 2012
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat Phase 2
Halloween is much more fun (and more exhausting) with a little child. We had a little Halloween party to go to last night and on the way my precious ballerina decided to have a freak out in the car seat and in her fury proceeded to pull out her beautiful and quite perfect little pony tail. I tried to include an up close picture of her perfect pre-destroyed pony tail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
life is good :)
4 comments:
She's a precious little ballerina! I'm glad she wasn't too freaked by all the weird stuff that people do during this holiday. Grace lasted about 30 minutes trick-or-treating so I had to go pick her up - but on the way home she insisted on going to the "scary house" (totally decked out in scary stuff, music, fog machine, etc.). She was really brave and walked right up to the door, eyes as big as saucers, got her candy as was outta there! Anyway, fun stuff!!!
Darling pictures of our little Lily...I think her hair is cute anyway she desires to have it....don't stress out Mom...who knows, one day she might want to dye it a myriad of colors! We are glad you all survivied!
Oh no! It sounds like the terrible two's are right around the corner! Good luck with those! We are right in the middle of it!
She's adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting! We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment