Just a quick update today....we had a fun quick visit from Grandpa, or Papoo as Lily calls him this week. Lily loved spending time with Papoo! Going out to eat, reading books, and working in the yard were just a few of the highlights of his visit.
Bee update:
My veil and smoker arrived. I think I have the cutest model!
5 comments:
WEll it looks like you are ready to go! Amy, BEE careful around that Beehive...Does Lily understand that you have taken on a new pursuit? What happened to the Bee who came inside? He could have been the first resdent! We back yo 100%...thanks for the updated blog. Love, Gamma
I am still surprised at how much she looks like a little girl and not like a baby anymore!! She's a doll. She's not allergic to bees, is she? I'm so excited to see how the beekeeping goes!
Fun that Papoo could visit! And that's so cool you've taken up a new hobby! My cousin and his wife have beehives and they love it. We've gotten fresh honey for a Christmas gift a couple of years now, so we love it too. :)
Hey Amy! Just found you through ashley warners blog. It's Magdalena, and I love papoo too! Your parents are wonderful and were always so kind to me. I would love to catch up, if you would like, please drop me a line at thekindgirls(at)gmail(dot)com and I would love to invite you to my blog!
(my private family blog that is)
Post a Comment