Photo Courtesy of

Sarah Fletcher Photography, 2012

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cole is One!!!!

One year ago our little buddy joined our family!

Over the past twelve months, I have learned some things about my little boy....

1. He throw things, instinctively
2. He eats, and eats, and eats
3. He loves to cuddle
4. He loves the box of Efferdent in the bathroom (don't ask why I have Efferdent)
5. His favorite place in the world is Lily's room

Our good friend Michelle made his cake....one big one for the family, and a special little cake just for the birthday boy! We think Michelle should enter the Food Network's cake competitions!



Not so sure about the party hat, but LOVE the cake!!!


The best part about being a parent :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe it has been a whole year! WHOA, slow down there big fella!

Aren't boys so different than girls. They do things that just don't make sense to me...like just throw things and destroy things and turn everything into a weapon.

Adorable cake, good job Michelle! But when did she find time to do that? :)

kel said...

happy birthday to Cole! he's looking dapper eating his cake. and you have super cute kids.

Jessica F. said...

Happy Birthday Cole. That cake is darling.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

I think this tradition of the birthday haver getting their own cake to devour should carry on through every birthday. (I know this year I'd like to smash a cake that says "30" on it..)

Lily looks like Monica... is that weird? Excited to see you guys this summer!

Sblogger said...

Can that really be a year ago that he was born? In some ways it seems like it was about a week ago and others about 3 years ago. But anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet and ever so handsome Cole! Love ya Aim!
Steph