Photo Courtesy of

Sarah Fletcher Photography, 2012

Friday, July 13, 2012

Moving In


 Welcome to Washington Roberts' Fam!
After 8 years in beautiful Maryland, we packed up and headed west to our new home.


No furniture for 7 days, no problem!


The goods arrive....I spared you all the photos of the rooms completely full of boxes!  
But look, they rolled out the red carpet for all of our amazing household goods.
number of losses - too many to count
number of broken items - too many to count
number of dirtified furniture upholstery items - three...lame
 
Break time....
Happy Fourth of July in a beautiful quaint little Washington city!!

 
  

And now....almost back to normal.
Fencing and piano lessons from Mommy.....
 
  

......plus pot pie with biscuits.

So here's to the Evergreen state!








7 comments:

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Maybe we could move in :) I love it, and I'm so happy for you guys.

Liz said...

So glad you made it! Moving is not my most favorite thing, but you'll feel better once you get it all unpacked.
Post more pictures soon! Oh and tell Lilly "Hi" from Isaac!

Laura Lee said...

LOVE your house! Congrats on making it through the move.

Stephanie Saunders said...

So did you guys end up moving to DuPont??

You'll LOVE Washington. Unless you hate rain. I loved the weather and never got tired of it :)

JD said...

I didn't know Amy was a fencing instructor!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving! Of course we will miss Maryland, but we are excited to come visit you in a new state - and one that is closer! We can drive in less than three days!!

The house is darling and your kids are getting so big! Are you teaching Lily piano lessons? I'm so impressed. Love you so much! I'd love to FaceTime any time you can!

Sblogger said...

Thank you for the post! It's great to see you in your new setting! That'd be so fun to come see you guys some time! Best of luck with continuing to settle into your new life in WA. Love ya Aim! Thank you for taking the time to get together when you were in town. So great to see you!